Participants: min. 2
Period: Any time
Location: Masseria (country-house) in Corsano, Salento, Apulia
What is included: cooking classes with a “Massaia Salentina” + lunch at the country-house
Salento is the Southest part of the “heel” of Italy, in Apulia. The cultural traditions are a lot and the nature is amazing. But what is a peculiar aspect of the centenary culture is food and wine. Thanks to this cooking class, you can learn to make fresh pasta and other traditional recipes of the tradition. You can pick mushrooms and herbs that our experienced massaia will teach you how to cook. The frame is a beautiful countryhouse surrounded by olive tree groves.
Extra activities in the same area:
- Diving (day diving, night diving and shipwreck diving)
- Boat trip to visit sea caves in Leuca
- Climbing and deep water soloing experience on Salento cliffs
- Guided tours of Lecce, Otranto and/or Leuca
- Bike rental
- Trekking to Bauxite caves
- Visit to Zinzulusa sea caves
- Olive oil and wine tasting
- Olive picking and olive oil production (in October-November only)
Contact us for a quotation.