What our guests say about us:
“The activity was great! We have been very happy of Davide (local guide), he’s very good!” (May 2018, A.P. Italy)
Location: Corsano, Salento
Duration: from 1 to 3 hours
Period: Any time (recommended from March to December)
Deep water soloing, also known as psicobloc, is a form of climbing performed on sea cliffs, sometimes reachable only by dinghy, and practiced with minimun equipment and where the water underneath is the only protection from falls. It is considered the purest form of climbing, and Salento cliffs, in Apulia, are suitable for both beginners and advanced climbers, as an excellent alternatives to very hot summer days.
An experienced guide will be with you all the time, both to advice you on how to improve your climbing techniques and to help you in case of need. All the equipment is included in the booking.
Contact us for a quotation or to know more info about deep water soloing and climbing experiences.
Extra activities in the same area:
- Diving, night diving and shipwreck diving. (The following PSS (Professional Scuba Schools) cerificates can be awarded: SCUBA DIVER – OPEN WATER DIVER, ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER, SCUBA RESCUE DIVER)
- Boat trips to visit sea caves in Leuca
- Guided tours of Lecce, Otranto and/or Leuca
- Bike rental
- Trekking to Bauxite caves
- Visit to Zinzulusa sea caves
- Olive oil and wine tasting
- Olive picking and olive oil production (in October-November only)
- Cooking classes to learn the traditional Salento recipes