Period: Any time
Location: Langhe, Piedmont
What is included: cooking class with a professional chef, aperitivo during the class and lunch afterwards with food prepared by yourself. Recipes booklet and apron to take home.
Join an unforgettable experience in the beautiful frame of the Langhe, the hilly area of wines in Piedmont. You will learn how to cook traditional Italian food, and have lunch with delicious traditional dishes from Piedmont. You will follow the tips of a professional chef and fun will not be missing.
Example of menu:
– vegetable flan with cheese sauce
– tajarin (typical pasta) with ragù
– braised beef with Barolo wine and Gand Marnier carrots
– bunet (typical dessert)
Extra activities in the same location:
- Wine tasting with visit to the winery
Extra activities in the same area:
- Trekking or bike tours
- Wine tasting with visit to the winery (several locations available)
- Guided visit to Alba
- Truffle hunting with a professional hunter and his dog
Contact us for a quotation, to request information or personalize your experience.