Period: Any time
Location: Ascoli Piceno, Le Marche
Duration: Half-a-day or full day
What is included: Half-day or full-day guided tours of the city, including tasting or lunch at the historical Caffè Meletti
Ascoli Piceno is a beautiful Medieval town in Le Marche, and it is considered one of the most majestic cities in the centre of Italy. With towers, bell towers, ancient palaces and Renaissance squares, and a beautiful historical centre, Ascoli Piceno is very peculiar since it is surrounded by water on three sides by the rivers Tronto and Castellano. Ascoli Piceno is a city to live, taking a stroll in the heart of the medieval town centre where to admire beautiful buildings, take an aperitivo in the beautiful cafés and pastry shops, or taste the famous Ascolana olives and other typical dishes of the traditions.
What to do in Ascoli Piceno
- Cooking classes experiences, to learn how to make the delicious Ascolana olives
- Wine tasting and visit to wineries
- Travertine Cave experience
- Photography course in the Marche countryside
- Visit Ascoli Piceno in the first week of August, during the famous Quintana Horse Race
- Trekking in the Sibillini Mountains
Contact us for a quotation and personalize your holiday in Ascoli Piceno and surroundings.